4/12/2012

Weekly Thrift Finds #2

So sorry for the late post.  I have been sick, the last few days.  Anyways, here are few of my thrifting finds from last week.  I didn't get to go thrfting as much, due to being sick, but I was still happy with all my finds.  First off, I bought 4 vintage dresses.  They were only $2 each so I couldn't resist.  I do plan to alter them a little, so I'm going to save them to show you in my next post.  My mom is going to give me her old sewing machine and teach me how to use it.  Hopefully it will all go well.  I will make sure to show before and after pictures.  In the meantime,  here is a little teaser =)


Up next, I found three pair of shoes from Target that were at Goodwill for only $3.99 each.  I think Target donates some of their things when they can't sell it, since they need to make room for new inventory.  The weird thing is that one of the boots is still for sale on their website for $29.99.  So, basically I was able to save tons of money on three brand new shoes!

I was so happy to purchase the black wedge boots in the middle.  I have been wanting to get them all winter season but didn't want to pay 30 bucks for them.  The only bad part was that these are a size 5 1/2.  I wear a 6 and 6 1/2 but for $3.99, I will make them fit.  LOL.  They are a little tight but I will deal with it. 


Next, I found some gold chain necklaces and couldn't resist and bought them all.  They were only $1 each.  Also, I bought two pair of earrings.  


Up next I have purses.  I found a multi color vintage bag, a cream satchel and a mustard bag.  

 Last but not least are my blouses. 
From left to right, another leopard blouse (can't get enough of those), a white blouse with black lining on the collar, a floral blouse, the next two blouses are just color ones that I don't have yet, and another polka dot blouse. (can't get enough of those either)  

Also, today I was playing around with different outfits to wear when I'm on vacation and here is one of them:
 And here is my Easter outfit.

These were pictures taken for my instagram account.  If you didn't know the instagram app is now available for android users too.  So, definitely go and download that app! 



16 comments:

  1. Awesome finds! You're able to scoop up the best stuff! I love your outfits as well, btw! That ruffle top in the second outfit feature is beyond adorable and chic! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love d bagsn shoes!! :)
    new post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, you found some amazing pieces this week! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the shoes and chains and gosh darn it that sheer polka dot skirt is BEYOND amazing i want

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible thrift finds!! I love that one dress on the right and those boot wedges are perfect. I hope they don't hurt too much. I need to get my thrift on soon. Also I like the vacation look :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black wedges are too adorable!!!!

    P.S I now have instagram, yayyy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great vintage finds!! Love the necklace, they were so cheap!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I miss Goodwill :(( You are so lucky!! http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Love the shoes!!!! xxx

    http://love2stylebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get it, girl! Would love to see what you did with those dresses! Love the shoes and tops. Isn't thrifting so fun?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah! I love these finds.. If ever you decide to part with any of the shoes, LET ME KNOW BECAUSE THEY ARE MY SIZE AND I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE THEM OFF YOUR HANDS. Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice finding! You must have a really good thrift store. I use to shop at my local thrift stores, but I'm too curvy for some of the clothes, (all the cute ones are a little to small one me). If I was a little smaller and less curvy I would. But LOVE your findings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im jealous of your thrift finds. I need to go thrift shopping too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you find the coolest things thrift shopping!!love it

    imancoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog and I am so following you! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete